Sunday, 13 November 2011

Review Fallen: The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell/Celia Thomson

Title: Fall: The Nine Lives of Chloe King
Author: Liz Braswell as Celia Thomson


Rating


Chloe King sure is a wild girl with two hotties on her hand.


I started reading the series right after I watched the first episode on TV. Don't worry although its similar in a lot of ways its different enough that I recommend reading it.

I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of Chloe King herself but then again she is acting the part of a 16 whose life is changing before her eyes. 

With two completely opposite guys on her hands, both of whom you just can't help but like, you get taken into the world of what seems like the new version of catwoman. Although, of course, she's not. With sexy Alyec who bringer her on a thrill ride and all knew high to the mysterious Brian who Chloe just can't get out of her mind.

The writer writes about feline behaviour so accurately I can only assume she has a few herself or she spent hour watching them.

The book ended clearly indicating that there was more to come, which in fact there is. Two more books for now. So although I did like it its only one part of the story so I can't say I love it until I've finished all of it.



My Review on Indigo.ca
My Review on Indigo.ca


Others in the Series: The ChosenThe Stolen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...