Sunday, 13 November 2011

Review: Four to Score by Janet Evanovich


Title: Four to Score
Author: Janet Evanovich
Series: Stephanie Plum Series


Rating: 

"I make lots of mistakes. I try hard not to make the same mistake more than three or four times."


Mmmmm...Break me off a piece of that Morelli. 

I can't get enough of Evanovich's novels! I've read the four of them in five days, and am now moving onto number five. 

She has a wide collection of characters in this novel. She introduces Sally Sweet and male transvestite that couldn't be any more manly and womanly at the same time. If that makes any sense. 

And big things happen with Morelli in this novel. And his Grandma sees visions of their future. SO GOOD!!!

And of course there is her trusty side kick who really knows how to have a friends back, especially if that means taserring an enemy three time. Love it. 

This novel kept my glued to it and I finished it under 24 hours and that includes going to work, socializing, and of course a little sleep. 

Does Evanovich know how to write a gripping novel? As Stephanie would say "Damn Skippy."



My Review on Indigo.ca


Previously in the Series: 
One for the Money
Two for the Dough
Three to Get Deadly

Next in the Series: High Five

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...