Sunday, 13 November 2011

Review He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo


Title: He's Just Not That Into You
Author: Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo


Rating:


Oh Nikki, Nikki, Nikki. You be Crazy.


How else can I put this other than this book was ridiculously hilarious. So girls give it a chance if not just for the humour behind it.

Either Greg Behrendt is a super genius or women have had their minds in cased in rose coloured glass for all of time. Or maybe both.

I can't say this book opened my eyes because I saw the movie first and that is what opened my eyes. This book has just reaffirmed it and provided me with situation to watch out for.

Its also opened my eyes to how crazy some girls are. Or well i think that now. A while ago it was just normal to come up with these excuses. But I guess the whole point is that we shouldn't have to come up with excuses, guys don't come up for excuses for us because we're pretty straight forward. 

In the end if a guy wants to be with you he proves it.



My Review on Indigo.ca


If you like this: Then of course you will more than likely love the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...