Sunday, 13 November 2011

Review The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell as Celia Thomson(Collection)


Title: The Nine Lives of Chloe King: The Fallen, The Stolen, and The Chosen
Author: Liz Braswell as Celia Thomson
Series: The Nine Lives of Chloe King


Rating


Not enough for me.


I continued the series hoping that that last book would just be the best. Sadly the first was the best. Not that these were books that I didn't like. I did, in fact, like them but there wasn't enough adventure in the books to keep my wanting more. Nor was there really that much romance.

Don't get me wrong I know about her two guys on the go but not a lot of time was speant really on that subject. Instead the majority of the second and third novel focused around Chloe wondering what she was going to do with her life and her thinking about getting everything straightened out. The only actual adventure is about 3 pages of the book and the rest is Chloe's reflection on her life. 

Sorry but I was disappointed. A book that is all about a girl who is half-human half-cat should have more adventure than this. More action less self reflection. And to top it all off it ended with still some questions unanswered



My Review on Indigo.ca


Others in the Series: The ChosenThe StolenThe Fallen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...