Sunday, 13 November 2011

Review: One for the Money by Janet Evanovich


Title: One for the Money
Author: Janet Avanovich
Series: Stephanie Plum Series


Rating: 


Plum goodness with a side order of sexy cop and sexy bounty hunter.


These read like a Sookie Stackhouse novel minus the supernatural stuff. 

And even better....there are now seventeen of them. Oh my I have some reading to do. 

Evanovich hit the jackpot with a sexy character like Stephanie plum who is basically SO affraid of things in this novel that she scares herself calm and makes everyone (except for sexy Joe Morelli) thinks she calm, collected and knows what she's doing. 

Yet she is determined. She sees dollar signs in her eyes when it comes to bringing in Joe and has no time to worry about it. 

Evanovich has written a character that i'm sure she can continue to write about for a long while. Cause let's face it everyone cannot get enough. I know I couldn't.



My Review on Indigo.ca


Reminds me of: The non-supernatural adult version of The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot


Next in the Series: Two for the Dough

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my Fave Series to read! Janet has me laughing out loud at some point during all of the Stephanie Plum books! Two names Lula and Grandma Mazur! " I shot it in the gumpy!" Grandma Mazur One for the Money

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...