Monday, 14 November 2011

Review: Overbite by Meg Cabot


Title: Overbite
Author: Meg Cabot
Series: Insatiable Series


Rating:


This is a different book from the first.


Well this could have been better I am willing to admit that. However it ended the way it should have in my opinion. 

I'm sure Cabot had a tough one on her hands trying to end this series considering she doesn't usually dabble in to the Vampire category but it was a good ending.

However, I didn't feel the emotions in this one like I did the last. I didn't feel the emotions going on between the characters as I did in the first. Although Aleric was one I could really see right through because he is pretty simple yet awesome. 

I am glad I read this and found out how it all ended.



Previously in the Series: 
Insatiable


My Review on Indigo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...