Sunday, 18 December 2011

Review: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


Silence
By: Becca Fitzpatrick


Rating
 


Summary taken from indigo.ca:


The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They''ve overcome the secrets riddled in Patch''s dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they''ve worked for-and their love-forever.


Review:


I was hooked on the serious from the very beginning and what I loved about this series is that we know exactly who Patch was as a person from the get go but as for Nora we never really did get to know her. The only this we did know was that she was in love with Patch and captivated by him from the beginning just like we were. 

But in this book we get to know the real Nora....and its about time. 

We definitely see a stronger, more bold and determined Nora than we did in the first two. And Patch of course is just as steemy as ever

Becca Fitzpatrick knows how to provide a story to readers that captivates them right from the beginning. I mean come on! Nora wakes up in a cemetery.....ya I thought that was messed up and awesome all at the same time and it had me up reading until well past midnight trying to get to a chapter where I felt it was ok to put the book down. Eventually the book just fell out of my hand when I passed out from staying up too late. 

Fitzpatrick has really put some depth into these two characters and we come across new sides of both Patch (which we already knew where there but now get an actual introduction to) and Nora. 

This was a book that was hard to put down and now I can't wait to read the whole new ride and adventure that has been laid forth for the next book....it takes a whole step in another direction.

I'm excited.



Reminds me of/ If you like this you'll love:


Twilight 
City of Bones


Previously in the series:
Hush, Hush
Crescendo


Next in the Series: Book 4 (Untitled)


My review on Indigo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...