Monday, 30 April 2012

April-2012

The month of April is coming to a close. Even though I had exams this month I think I still did pretty good with regards to the amount of books that I read this month. Here they are:



1. Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell


Loved it: 





Click for review



2. The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade
(Ghost and the Goth #1)


First book was very very interesting:



Click for review



3. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
(Ghost and the Goth #2)


Really enjoyed this series. Can't wait for book #3




Click for review



4. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig


This book was decent but it definitely needs a second to make it awesome




Click here for review



5. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien


I read this one for my Children's Lit. class and surprisingly I loved it. Can't wait for the movie





No review was done and/or posted. Sorry, but you can view the goodreads info by clicking here





6. The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
(Mockingbirds #2)


I loved the first one in this series The Mockingbirds, and I loved this one





Click here for review



7. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
(Hex Hall #1)


Great start to a series. I love Sophie and her sarcasm





Click here of review



8. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
(Hex Hall #2)


Shockingly this one was even better than the first and I caught myself laughing out loud to it countless times





Click here for review





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...