Thursday, 5 April 2012

Quotes-The Ghost and The Goth by Stacey Kade


Here are some of my favourite quotes from the latest book that I've read:
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade. Enjoy!

Click Here for the Review!

1. “I suspected those people were seeking to make sense of the world by turning her into a cautionary tale, the lesson being, look both ways. And don't be such a bitch.” 

2. “Great. Not only do I have an angry spirit guide, but an angry spirit guide with a vindictive streak and an unnatural knowledge of show tunes. Better and better already.” 


3. “What are you doing, meditating?" 
"No, I'm trying to calm down so I don't kick your ass," she said through clenched teeth.” 

4. “You better smile, or we're toast," I said. "Everything about you screams social malcontent with a grudge and a trunk full of weapons.” 

5. “Nice. I like a little desperation in 
a guy. It builds character.” 

6. “Three days isn’t that long to go without human contact, unless everyone you touch turns your insides into a cold, shaky mess. Then it feels like forever...and touching Will Killian actually felt pretty good.”

7. “I’d ended up sprawled across his chest, which was actually broader than it looked. Navy blue is a slimming colour, I guess.”

8. “What is that phrase the kids use today? Oh, yeah. You’re his bitch, his spirit-world bitch”

9. “Over the years, I’d seen all kinds of smiles from her. The kind designed to make all the blood drain from your head and gather behind your zipper...”


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...