Monday, 16 April 2012

Quotes- Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig


Here are a few of my favourite quotes from my recent read Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig.



1.The girl in the jeep behind us started honking her horn. Then two more cars beeped, too. Within seconds, a whole orchestra of cars was sounding.
            “Well, new girl, it looks like you’re about to piss off the entire student population,” he said, and hopping in the driver’s seat. He patted the passenger seat. “C’mon, don’t make me beg.”

2.As I saw it, there were four possible scenarios: (a) She knew but she was a brilliant actress; (b) She was completely oblivious; (c) She was so loaded her wallet had refreshed itself; or (d) Some combination of B and C.

3.“And all I’m saying is money doesn’t make you classy,” Aidan shot back. “Class does.”

4.OMG. OMG. The room instantly brightened as if all the lightbulbs had been blasted with a giant energy surge.
            I wanted to stand up and applaud his entrance. Instead I smiled widely and said, “Hey.”


Enjoy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cool quotes! I'd looked at this one before, but kinda just passed it by. Pretty Crooked is starting to sound better and better ;)
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...