Friday, 6 April 2012

Quotes-Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade


Here are some lovely quotes from my latest read: 
 :#2 Queen of the Dead  by Stacey Kade ->Click for review.

1. I whispered, taking advantage of her momentary distraction to try to adjust the front of my pants. If I had to run now, I’d be in big trouble.

2. I resisted the urge to point out that since Alona was already technically dead, it wouldn’t really be homicide. I do have some sense of self-preservation.

3. Not five minutes after Alona had vanished through the far wall of my bedroom, my mom had poked her head in my room to say good night, and let’s face it, probably check up on me. Her face was glowing with happiness. She must have had a good time Sam at the movies. Where I was absolutely sure they did nothing but actually watch the movie, and refused to believe any evidence to the contrary. It was too...weird.

4. “What part of Vivis servimus non mortuis do you not understand?” she asked. “All of it?”


Enjoy!Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...