Saturday, 26 May 2012

Quotes- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout


 Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read: 
 #1: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Click title to read review.


I don't believe these really contain any spoilers but still be warned.

Also the Lux banner above is courtesy of imlovinbooks.com. Make sure to check it out!


1. “My palms itched to have a close encounter of the bitch-slap kind with his face.”

2. “Why are you such an ass?" The words came out before I could think twice.
"Everyone has to excel at something, right?"
"Well, you're doing a great job.”

3. “I bet you think things through, right? Accept candy from strangers and get into vans with a sign that reads free Kittens?”

4. "Are you jealous? ... Your jealous of Simon?" I lowered my voice. "Of a human? For shame, Daemon.”

5. “You haven’t locked yourself in any rooms or rocked in any corners, right?”

6. Daemon followed me home after school. Literally. He tailed me in his new Infiniti SUV. My old Camry, with its leaky exhaust and loud muffler, was no match for the speed he wanted to go. I’d brake-checked him several times. He’d blown his horn. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

7. “Dee, I think the reason why he stares at me is because he’s planning on ways to keel me and hide my body.

8. “I don't think he meant to kiss me," I said finally.
"What? Did he slip and fall on your mouth? Those things are known to happen.”

9. “Daemon arched a brow. 'Are you feeling me up, Kat? I'm liking where this is heading.”

10. “I needed to get a grip. Or a camera to memorialize this moment, because I bet I could make money from a video of him. I could make a fortune... As long as he didn't open his mouth.”

11. “Doesn’t he own a shirt?” I asked, grabbing a spade. “Unfortunately, I don’t think so. Not even in the winter. He’s always running around half-dressed.” She groaned. “Its disturbing that I have to see so much of his…skin. Yuck.” Yuck for her. And hot damn for me.

12. “In your dreams, Kitten.” He smirked. “Oh wait, I’m already starring in those, aren’t I?”

13. “Are you having a good time with…Ash?” “Are you having a good time with Happy Hands?” I bit down on my lip. “Such a constant smartass.”

14. “What does he smell like?” “Smell like?” I scrunched up my face. “You know, he looks like he’d smell good.”

15. “I don’t know. I mean we haven’t talked about it. He literally left afterwards, and all he’s done since then is poke me with his pen.” “Probably because he wants to poke you with something else,” she said dryly.

16. “Shit. I’d felt her up, in my sleep.”


This book was pretty hilarious so trust me when I say I cut a lot of my favourite quotes!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...