Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Quotes- Providence by Jamie McGuire


Here are some of my favourite quotes from Providence by Jamie McGuire -> Click title to read review

Watch out! They might have some spoilers!

1. “I'm going to kiss you now, and I don't know if I'll ever stop.”

2. “If you think I'm happy when you're not around, it's because I'm thinking of you.”

3. He was devastatingly handsome, kind, and spoke a second language. If the sweet potato fries turned out to be all that he’d promise, I might have fallen out of my chair.

4. “Pros before bros.”

5. “Don’t interrupt my anxiety attack. It’s rude,”

6. I followed Jared outside and eyes the slick, black beauty parked on the curb. “What is that?” Jared sighed. “It’s a Vulcan.” “Weird. I thought it was a motorcycle.” I smiled, but Jared didn’t find the humor in my words. I put up my hand and separated my fingers into a ‘V’. “Live long and…no?” I shook my head, seeing that Jared was in no mood for jokes.

7. “It was unforgiveable,” I said. “But I forgive you.”

8. “I said I wasn’t going to fight with you about Jared anymore, I never said I wasn’t going to fight for you.”

9. “You’re my perfection. I’m all of those things for you,”


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...