Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Quotes! Touched by An Alien


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read: 
#1: Touched by An Alien by Gini Koch. Click the title to view my review!

The lovely banner, like all the others on my page, are courtesy of imlovinbooks.com

Remember, some of these quotes might lead to spoilers or contain them!

1. I wiped the slime on my pen off on his pants. “I’m not gracing that with a response.” “My God, I think I’m in love,” Martini said with a laugh

2. “Jeff Martini, Single. No current girlfriend. And you are?”

3. “He’s gay,” Martini added. “No, I’m not,” Christopher said from right behind me. I managed not to jump. “But the princess here isn’t my type.” “I’m crushed.” “Don’t be. I like ‘em stupid.”

4. “It’s just stop two on the UFO tour,” Martini added. “You’ll love it. Most women want to marry the first alien they’ve met after seeing the crash site.” “I killed the first alien I met,” I reminded him.

5. “Can they still see us?” “Lift your top. If they react, the answer’s yes.”

6. “And we’re just sitting here in shock, realizing that the two people who know everything that’s going on, who are also the heads of our agent operations, have also had the key to solving the entire Mephistopheles problem in their grasp for ten years,” Claudia added. “And we are wondering if you can possibly be as dumb as you both appear right now.” “I’m just thinking I’m staying in charge of this team,” I offered. “Apparently my two days is trumping your life’s work.” Christopher looked as if he couldn’t decide whether to yell, glare, or bang his head against the wall. Martini slumped farther down in the chair and leaned his head on his hand. “I hate my life.”

7. “You’re insane, you know that,” Christopher offered. “My crazy’s working a lot better than your sanity.” “True,” Martini sighed. “True.”


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...