Thursday, 19 July 2012

Spreading the Word for the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout





I have been very busy lately and taking a little vacation so sadly I haven't been able to blog much this week. That also means that I have about three reviews to write, one large "Stalking the Shelves" to do, I also have some happy announcements to make as well! But, all in due time. 


For right now I am going to post and "Spreading the Word". A Meme created by myself that is pretty much exactly how it sounds. Spreading the word about a book, author, or series. 
Today I am spreading the word about the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, and I'm sure you've all seen the posts flying around for the past couple of weeks, but really...can you ever get enough of them?


First there was Obsidian (click title for my review). Which was just so fantastic I wanted to rip the cover off with my teeth. All in a good way of course. Daemon is just so hot...and a jerk. Its a perfect read that will get you warm in the summer time.

Then there is Shadows (Click title for review) which is book #0.5 in the series. I haven't read it yet, but don't you worry you're pretty little faces I will have that done in now time. How can I not? The first one was just so awesome. And its all about his twin brother Dawson. The sheer idea that there is two of them...that makes my knees weak.

And then coming out August 14th is Onyx. I can not wait! I have already pre-purchased this bad boy and I am extremely jealous to everyone out there that has an advanced copy. Just sayin': You. Are. Lucky.

Now if that is not enough to get you going I am to provide you with some stuff that Jennifer L Armentrout provided on her blog. 

Lets start this off slow because I would prefer not giving anyone an heart attack.

The Obsidian trailer:
Its ok you can go ahead a die of happiness a little after watching it because I know I did. 

Now here is some behind the scenes stuff:

Yup, that is some good stuff. 

And finally to help spread the word and get you guys all excited for Onyx Jennifer L. Arementrout has provided the first two chapters online. Check them out here

Enjoy! I know I did.


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. OBSIDIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I just realized I have not read Shadows... shame on me.
    Alyssa Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^;; i will get onyx soon so i don't worry but i'm still trying to get shadows in print ( i nearly got it but bookdepository augmented the price so ç_ç i have to wait)

    i prefer the lux series so far ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hard copy of Onyx! I was lucky enough to get to read it last month and it is just awesome sauce. I think your date is wrong, tho. I believe it comes out August 14th. I am going to meet Jennifer at a book signing on August 4th and I was hoping she would have copies for purchase there! We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right. And I even knew it was the fourteenth sorry about that I will fix that when I get to my laptop.thanks for bringing that to my attention.

      Delete
  4. LOVE this series!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, you're making me want Obsidian even more, xD But you know this because I pretty much tell you this ALL the time, hehe. It's on my next list of books to buy!

    Love the meme by the way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...