Sunday, 5 August 2012

July 2012

The month has come to a close and I've read a pretty good set of books this month, so here is my monthly wrap-up:


1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins


Such an awesome read. Cricket is my hero.





Click for review
2. Existence by Abbi Glines
Existence #1





Click for review
3. Stray by Rachel Vincent
Shifters #1


Awesome series! I am absolutely in love with it!




Click for review
4. Rogue by Rachel Vincent
Shifters #2


Its common for me to find one book in a series that I absolutely love and list as a favourite. But, two? I think that has only happened once before.




Click for review
5. Pride by Rachel Vincent
Shifters #3


THREE!!! Three books in one series that I absolutely love. Crazy..just crazy.




Click for review
6. Turn It On by Vivian Arend
Turner Twins #1





Click for review
7. Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Wild About You #1





Click for review
8. Werewolf in the North Woods by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Wild About You #2


Better than the first one.





Click for review
9. Wanted! by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Sons of Chance #1





Click for review
10. Werewolf in Seattle by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Wild About You #3





Click for review
11. Nerd in Shining Armor by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Nerds #1


Cute read and finally nerds win out.





Click for review
12. Just For Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Fins #3


A little disappointing for something I expected to be an epic conclusion, but still a good finish.





Click for review
13. Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
Night Prince #1


So I didn't fall in love with Vlad as quickly and as hard as everyone else whom I've seen review this book, but still pretty decent





Click for review




Make sure to add some of these to your shelves!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...