Saturday, 11 August 2012

New Graphic

I have a new Graphic for the site that I created myself. Here it is:


I made it so that I can change the titles and the edition quite easily so I can change it every year with the books that will be apart of my challenges for that respective year.

I know some of the titles are hard to read and I'm sorry for that. The original picture is actually quite large. (If you click on the picture you will see it in its original size).

Hope you all enjoy!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That's an awesome graphic! *jealous* I couldn't make that!
    The titles are easy to read, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new graphic. When is it going to be up on the site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new graphic is already up! Its the header for my Challenges page and will be the header for every post I have with regards to my challenges

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea! It looks awesome too! You did a wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...