Thursday, 16 August 2012

Poll/Contest

Dearest: Loveliest Followers.

I've been thinking about my blog. 

I've been reflecting about it. 

And here is what I've discovered:

Although this blog is for me to write my opinion about novels on, its main purpose is for all of you to read. And I really want to make you all apart of my blog. So I've been wondering how to do that.

Well as you know for the past month or two I've started making my own Graphics. I thought about paying someone to do them, however, I'm a student and I don't get paid to review the books so that really wasn't an option.

So, I busted out the old creativity I had in high school and gave it a shot. And it resulted in these graphics.






I like to think they're pretty good considering. And I'm proud to call them my own. 

So, here is where I get to the point. 

I'm putting up and poll. Or, I should say, I have put a poll up. I want your opinion on what graphic for my blog I should make next.

Then, when the majority rules and decides which graphic I should make next I'm going to hold a contest.

What kind of contest you say?

I'm doing to ask my follower to write or draw some ideas for the chosen graphic and send it my way. Then I will narrow it down, and host the contest on my blog asking people to vote. Whoever wins I will create their graphic, adding in some flare of my own, and they will forever have their name (or chosen name) marked on the graphic, which will be proudly displayed on my blog.

And...maybe something else. You never know what I might throw the way of the winner, or even just people who vote, or send in their ideas. Just sayin'.

Do you think you're up to the challenge?

The poll can be found on the left of my blog. Make your entry, leave a comment about a Graphic that you would like if its not mentioned. 

I will accept Graphics via the contact me section where, of course, you can e-mail them to me. However, you may want to wait until the poll has finished to send them, but if you want to get a head start go right ahead.

Rest assured I will not be providing your ideas to anyone outside of myself, and the chosen few will have their's posted on my blog will be contacted before hand to assure they want it to be seen before being posted.

Please make sure that your graphics are truly a creation of your own, and reflect as much as possible upon the theme that is My Not So Vacant Shelf. 

In the meantime, I will keep filling my shelves, and hopefully you all will too.

P.S. Don't forget to spread the word to anyone you think might be interested I would like to get as many choice as possible and really get this contest/poll going.

Thanks and keep up the book lovin'!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a unique idea to me. Personally love your graphics, especially the second one. :) Off to check out the poll....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...