Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Quotes! Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read
#0.5: Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Click title for review)

There are no spoilers in these quotes.

1. The laugh came again, and then in a voice low enough only for him to hear, “Playa, Playa…” Stretching his arm back, he smacked at his brother’s face as he grinned.
“Shut up, Daemon.” 
His brother knocked his hands out of his face. “Don’t hate the game…”

2. Room 20…3? Or was it room 208? Great. West Virgina was where printers went to die.

3. “I bet you’re the type of guy not afraid of anything, huh?”
“Oh, no, there are things that terrify me.”
“Like what?”
“Muppets,” came his solemn reply.

4. Good God, she’d lived in Nevada her whole like and never once saw anyone who looked like that, let alone two of them. Who knew West Virginia was hiding such hotness.

5. “Its your lucky day.” Since a guy like him was chatting with her, she was going to have to agree.
“Why is that?”
“Two things,” he said, handing the schedule back to her. “We have art and then last period-gym-together. Or it could just be my lucky day.”

6. “Did you just…clean a dish?” Dee backed away slowly, blinking. She glanced at Daemon. “The world is going to end. And I’m still a vir—“
“No!” both the brothers yelled in unison.

7. “You make my head hurt,” he said, scowling.
“And you make me all warm and fuzzy inside.”

8. “I don’t like this. I’ve never liked this, but…but you’re right. You’ve been right.” Hell just froze over.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...