Monday, 13 August 2012

Spreading the Word: Audio Clip Edition-Charley Davidson Series by Darynda Jones


Have any of you out there ever listen to books instead of read them?
I know I have!

Over the past week you guys have probably noticed through my reviews that I've been freaking out about the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones.


I can't help it. They are friggin' hilarious and overall awesome reads. Really, I do recommend you all get out there and buy them.

Check out my reviews to see why:


And now, for something special.

I know that sometimes even a review may not sway our decisions to read and/or purchase a book. But, what if you heard it a little beforehand?

Esther, over at Macmillan Audion, has generously provided me with a link for my followers to hear a clip from Third Grave Dead Ahead

And best yet, this six minute clip includes a lovely introduction to Danger and Will Robinson. 

Listen to the clip here.

If you wish to purchase this audio book or other audiobooks from Macmillan Audio you can start by clicking the image below.


Charley Davidson by Darynda Jones Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. My introduction to this awesome series was the audio version of Second Grave. I have to admit I did not care for it much. Loved the story, just could not get into the audio. I listen to this clip from Third Grave and it was awesome. I am really looking forward to reading more of this series. Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice! I never thought about trying an audio book before. :)
    I'm a new gfc followr, btw.
    notjustnonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...