Sunday, 23 September 2012

ABC Challenge


So I've decided to take part in a last minute (ish) challenge for this year.

Its called the ABC Challenge. (Not sure who the meme belongs to but who ever you are you are well appreciated!)

To be honest I'm hoping it will motivate me to get out of my romance funk and get the pile of books on my shelf dwindled down.

So here it is:

A-
Article 5

B-
Beginning of After

C-
Cinder

D-
Dead is a Killer Tune
(Done! Click for review)

E-
Embrace

F-
From What I Remember...
(Done! Click for review)

G-
Girl of Nightmares

H-
(Done! Click for review!)

I-
(Done! Click for review!)

J- 
Just the Sexiest Man Alive

K-
Katya's World

L-
Lies Beneath

M-
Matched

N-
Night Circus

O-
(Done! Click for Review)

P-
Power of Six

Q-
Quarantine: The Loners

R-
Return to Paradise

S-
Sweet Evil

T-
Tempest

U-
Unraveling Isobel

V-
Vicious Deep

W-
Where I Belong

X-
XVI

Y-
You Against Me

Z-

?

If anyone has any recommendations for Z I'm all ears!

Now, as a small side note:

School is back in session, so you may see some school books being reviewed. Well, on the Second and Third Harry Potter (i've already review the first from my last year's Children's Literature class). How great is my University? But, sadly, it also means less posts. I'll still try to post as often as possible so bare with me!

Also, I know I've been review a lot of romances lately and I'm sorry about that I had an abundance of them provided to me via a friend and a publishing company so I'm trying to move through them! Hopefully this challenge will help me get back on track.

And....I have a new graphic coming out soon. I'm pretty excited. I just need to get around to doing the finishing touches!

Keep stalking those shelves!


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. good luck . i loved auracle 5 nd vicious deep

    ReplyDelete
  2. J- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta, The Julian Game by Adele Griffin, Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan - I haven't read any of these but they are on my TBR. I've heard really great things about Jellicoe Road.

    X - XVI by Julia Karr - This is a dystopian book here's my review link: http://thecallawayfam.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-review-xvi.html

    Y - You Against Me by Jenny Downham, You by Charles Benoit - I've not read either one, I think they are both contemporary reads. I have them on my TBR on GR.

    Z - Zip by Ellie Rollins - This looks like a really cute middle grade read.

    Well good luck I hope this helps!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard some good things about XVI maybe I will check it out. And I've heard many good things about Jenny Pox too! Thanks for all the ideas!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ou! Everyone seems to be recommending the XVI. I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. J-
    Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James
    Juliet Immortal
    Jocelyn's Choice by Ella Jade

    Y-
    You Against Me by Jenny Downham
    You don't have to say you love me by Sarra Manning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I had though about Just the Sexiest Man Alive. Was it really good?

      Delete
  5. J -
    Just for Now by Abbi Glines will be coming out in October.

    Y -
    The Ylem by Tatiana Vila [haven't read yet]
    You Against Me by Jenny Downham [haven't read yet]

    Good luck with your challenge!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas I will definitely check them out.

      Delete
  6. I've been doing this challenge too all year! :)

    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/p/2012-reading-challenges.html

    :)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked it out and I see some good titles on there!

      Delete
  7. How about:

    J = Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side or Jessica Rules the Dark Side or Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
    X = XVI (Sixteen)by Julia Karr
    Y = You Suck: A Love Story by Christopher Moore
    Z = Zed by Stephen Herfst(ebook I read and reviewed recently)

    Good luck!
    Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ou! I've read all of the book by Beth Fantaskey, but thanks, and I will look into the other ones you've recommended. Everyone seems to recommend XVI.

      Delete
  8. This is really coll what an amazing undertaking! I hope you succeed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...