Wednesday, 3 October 2012

New Graphic- Monthly Review!

I've finished another graphic!

Here is the one that I will use in the future for my monthly review


The month on the calendar is inter-changable so I will have one for each month!

Surprisingly this one took me quite a while to do because I re-did her entire head. It looks a little big, but whatever.

What do you guys think?

On another note:

I previously held a contest on my blog for the design of my 'Winner Graphic'. Unfortunately there were not enough submission for it to be a really good competition. However, there were some fantastic ideas and I have to thank everyone who submitted ideas.

That being said, there was one that really stuck out.

A submission by Mark Mackey is the one I choose. Mark had a fantastic idea that I just cannot pass up and as such he is the winner of the $10 Book from The Book Depository, and has already been contacted and notified.

Mark's name will be added on to the design once its completed. Mark's idea will probably take a while for me to create because there is a lot of detail involved, so you might not see it for a while, but I am already working on it and have some sketches drawn up.

Congrats Mark Mackey and thank you so much for your idea!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I wish I was talented enough to do these things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm sure you could if you wanted to!

      Delete
  2. Wow, this graphic looks great! you're really talented :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...