Sunday, 7 October 2012

Review! Pitch Perfect


Pitch Perfect
Release: Oct 5th 2012
Staring: 
Anna Kendrick, Skylar Astin, Brittany Snow, Anna Camp, Rebel Wilson
Rating

Synopsis taken from IMDB.com:
Beca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition.
Negative:
To be honest…not much. There was one guy I wanted to punch in the face, but I’m thinking that’s what they wanted you to feel like.
Positive:
Everything.
Lets starts with the fact that there is singing. And its about college. And there are hot college boys. But, at the same time there are some serious issues. Like being judged for what you look like.
Story Line:
The story line was great. There were some seriously funny moments, some very serious ones, but mainly funny cause it was a comedy.
The Characters:
All of the characters were awesome. Especially, considering that Rebel Wilson is in this movie (from Bridemaids, and Bachelorette). She is a scene stealer and I love her. Then there is Brittany Snow (from Hairspray if anyone has seen it), and Anna Kendrick (from Twilight and What to Expect When You’re Expecting).
Men:
Not gonna lie, not much. The guy I was sitting beside liked to point out whenever a guy came into the theatre that was not a dad.
Women:
Some good looking guys, romance, humour, and, of course, singing.
Overall:
Overall, I loved this movie. I laughed out loud a lot! I loved the music that was played and I loved the characters. This will definitely be a movie that I will pick up.
Quotes:
“I sometimes have the feeling we should kiss.”
“I sometimes have the feeling I should do crystal meth, but then I think, hmmm... better not.”

“You guys are gonna get pitch-slapped so hard, your man boobs are gonna concave.”

Trailer:



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Watched this last night, and OMG!!! BEST MOVIE!!! Absolutely hilarious! Had tears in my eyes from laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are sooo many quotes that I just want to write down and use on a daily basis! lol

      Delete
  2. Haven't heard of this one. But it does look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice this sounds awesome! i honestly didn't know it was about music! loll! Great review, and ooh hot guys! loll!
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Rebel Wilson's lines in the trailer... hope the movie is just as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooooo love this movie & especially the pitch perfect songs! Old and new songs with a twist on their renditions. Totally aca-awesome! :) Utkarsh is my crush <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...