Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Quotes! The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
#1: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. 
(Click title for review)

Banner courtesy of imlovingbooks.com

As always be aware of potential spoilers!

1. “The stillness was almost a living thing, crouched in the center of the room, watching me with cold eyes”

2. “Well,” Puck said too cheerfully, “if you’re done playing with will-o-the-wisps and kelpies, I think we should continue. Oh, but do tell me the next time you want to have tea with an ogre. I’ll be sure to bring my club.”

3. “If you see any steel dryads, be sure to tell me so I can run away screaming”

4. “You know, I was just thinking we needed to be run down like rabbits and torn apart. My day just isn’t complete without something trying to kill me.”

5. “Do not lose your heart to a faery prince. It never ends well.”

6. “As cities grow and technology takes over the world, belief and imagination fade away, and so do we.”

7. Excuse me a moment, princess. I have to go play with the puppies.”

8. “Oh, we’re playing nice now?” Puck remained seated, looking anything but compliant. “Shall we have tea first? Brew a nice pot of kiss-my-ass?”

9. “Is this where you say you’ll kill me?”
One corner of his lip curled. “If you like,” he murmured, a flicker of amusement finally crossing his face. “Though its gotten far too interesting for that.”

10. “Brilliant,” Puck said. “Can we make him crow like a rooster, too?”
Ash and I glared at him. He blinked. “What?”

11. Good God, the Ice Prince was making jokes now; the world must be ending.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...