Sunday, 7 October 2012

The Countdown has begun.


Last year (when I started blogging and started keeping track of the books that I read) I read a total of 62 books.

This year, with the convenience of the goodreads tracker on the 2012 Reading Challenge, I challenged myself to read 100 books. 
I thought that was a pretty decent goal, especially considering I've never kept track of how many I've read in a year. 

Well the countdown is on.

Check out my progress here.

I'm at 95 books. As of right now that is apparently 19%/19 books ahead of schedule.


Book number 96 is about to be reviewed shortly!

Now I know that I will meet my goal, but I've decided not to reset it to something higher. I'm just going to go with the flow and see how many books above my goal I can read.

For everyone else participating out there I wish you the best of luck, and to those who have already completed it: Congrats! 

I believe with all my heart that reading is important and can have educational values as well as recreational. 

Leave a comment letting me know how many you've read so far this year, and if you happen to be participating in the challenge what is your progress?

Until next time keep stacking those shelves!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing number of books and a massive jump from last year! congrats :) I participate in the GR challenge as well and I reached my goal, right now I've read 56 books and my goal was 50 yay!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...