Thursday, 8 November 2012

Check out these covers...

So I know I don't do too many cover reveals, and I'm working on that, but I saw both of these for the first time today and I am taking time out of my midterm studying to share my happiness, and them, with you.

Do you remember Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire? Probably my all-time favourite book. 

Here's a little recap:

Summary taken from Goodreads:

The new Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate percentage of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance between her and the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University's Walking One-Night Stand. 

Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby needs—and wants—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the ultimate college campus charmer. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his appeal, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’s apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match.


I gave this bad boy a  and marked it as a 

(Click here for my review)

It was EPIC! And has an average rating on goodreads of a little over 4/5

If you have not heard and/or read this book then first: Slap yourself, and second: What are you waiting for get out there and get your hands on it.

And, of course, Drum-Roll please...

Holy Moses. It's Travis Maddox's shoulder. And what a sexy sexy shoulder.

Basically it's Beautiful Disaster from Travis' point of view and I already know many women who are dying to get their hands on this book.

Summary taken from goodreads:

Beautiful Disaster told in Travis point of view.

How much is too much to love?

Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. Just when he thought he was invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.




And now, onto my new cover.

Ever read this book?
Or this one?

 Hmmm?

This one?

???

This is my favourite....


 And the latest...

(Click here for my review)

If you are like me you have a large lady crush on Sarah Dessen and the utmost respect for her and her writing.

So, check this out:


Summary taken from Goodreads:

Set in the fictional beach town of Colby, where several of Dessen's novels take place, it features 18-year-old Emmeline, who is spending her last summer before college working for her family's vacation rental business and enjoying a summer romance with a young aspiring filmmaker.

ETA: June 4th 2013

So, what do you guys think? Are you excited? I sure am.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Another Sarah dessen? ahhhhh!!!!!! all those covers are so cute! I've only read That Summer (which I LOVED) but I plan to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing covers! I have never read Sarah Dessen books but will keep her on my radar!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...