Thursday, 22 November 2012

Inspirational Quotes

So here is a little something for all my follows out there.

Some made me laugh, some just really hit home, and some had my pounding my fist on the table yelling "Right on!"

1.Recent studies show that you should up your daily intake of Vitamin Me.
(Hehehe. Got that one from @canadiangentlemen on twitter)

2.There is an expiry date on blaming your parents for steering you in the wrong direction; the moment you are old enough to take the wheel, responsibility lies with you
- J.K. Rowling

3.Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
-J.K. Rowling


Now My feedburner didn't send out my posts from yesterday so let's hope this ones does.

Oh, and here are the posts from yesterday in case you missed them:


Waiting on...Wednesday
Spreading the Word...Warm Bodies Movie

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...