Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Quotes! Greta and the Goblin King


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
 
The Mylena Chronicles #1: Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs (Click title for review)

As always there may be some spoilers.

1. “Maybe you’ve forgotten, but I don’t play nicely with others.” His arm tensed under her grip, and his gaze flickered to her mouth almost hesitantly.
“On the contrary, I think the two of us would play very well together.”

2. “I’m in your mind, getting to know every part of you. You can put up walls, but sooner or later I’ll break down every last one. There won’t be any secret you can keep or any part of you I don’t know…” He learned forward, his voice lowering to a whisper. “Intimately.”

3. His focused gaze was like a rushing tide over all of her senses. “No matter who you are or where you come from, we’re the same. We were meant to be together.” He said it with such certainty and finality. “It has been decreed in the stars, and in our blood.”



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...