Thursday, 3 January 2013

2013- ABC Reading Challenge


And my last Challenge for the year is:


 ABC Challenge. (Not sure who the meme belongs to but who ever you are you are well appreciated!)

Last year I started the ABC Challenge in September and only 5 of the books I wanted to get done. So, I'm starting over for the new year. All books that are apart of my 2013 ABC Challenge will have the above banner on the post and each book that is completed will have the link attached below.


So here are the books for this year (some are familiar):

A-
Article 5

B-
Better off Dead

C-
Cinder

D-
Divergent -Click for review

E-
Eden

F-
Finale

G-
Girl of Nightmares

H-
The Host

I-
The Immortal Rules

J- 
Just the Sexiest Man Alive

K-
Kept

L-
Lies Beneath

M-
Matched

N-
Nightshifted

O-
Otherkin

P-
Power of Six

Q-
Quarantine: The Loners

R-
Return to Paradise

S-
Sweet Evil

T-
Tattoo

U-
Unraveling -Click for review

V-
Vicious Deep

W-
Where I Belong

X-
XVI

Y-
You Against Me

Z-

?

If anyone has any recommendations for Z I'm all ears!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great list. The Host, Matched & You Against Me are brilliant. I hope you enjoy them.

    Also I'm doing this challenge and thought I would help you with Z.

    (so if you've already thought of something then just ignore these haha)

    What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang (before of the Z in her last name. Not sure if you're doing it strictly by titles, but this is a fantastic book if you haven't already read it.)

    The Book Thief by Markus Zuask (also the name thing and a great book)

    Zom-B (Zomb-B #1) by Darren Shan. (Very good book, but I will say I'm a little biased, he's one of my favourite authors haha and some people haven't found it as good as me)

    and lastly How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr . (I haven't actually read this myself yet but its been on my TBR shelf for a long time. From what I've heard, its a really good book)

    Anyway I hope that helped :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may have to add Zom-B to the list!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Glad I could help :)
      And you can never go wrong with Darren Shan

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I'm too afraid of what I call my reading ADD to take up that kinda challenge. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly recommend Zorgamazoo by Robert Paul Weston for Z. It's a hilarious fantasy novel told entirely in rhyming verse.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...