Wednesday, 2 January 2013

2013 Reading Challenge



Again I am participating in the Goodreads Reading Challenge!

In 2012 my goal was 100 books and I ended with 132!

And my goal is going to be the same as last year:


I thought about upping my goal, but I would rather stick with this for now and maybe change it later one.

You will be able to find the books that I've reading during the year on my 


Until I've completed my goal, then I will post the books here, as well create another post indicated its been completed.

What is your goal for this year? What about last year did you meet you goal?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing it and good luck in this year!
    I am going for 150 since I read 137 this past year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...