Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Quotes! Married With Zombies by Jesse Petersen


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
Married with Zombies (Living with the Dead #1) by Jesse Petersen (Click title for review)

Potential spoiler alert!

1. “Amanda, I’m going to open the door, but if you try and eat us, I’ll fucking kill you.”

2. Never go to bed angry. Terrified is okay.

3. “So you killed him with what now?"
"I tried that Dr. Phil book at first"..."And I finished it off with the toilet seat. Just so you know, you left it up again. That drives me crazy.”

4. “Just because she tried to eat us doesn't mean she was wrong”

5. Give each other a compliment every day. Even when the undead attack, its nice to feel pretty. Or badass.

6. Address one issue at a time. You can't load gasoline, pick up food, AND kill fifteen zombies at once.

7. “I stopped as I thought of poor Jack on my bathroom floor, just another victim of Dr. Phil.”

8. Find creative ways to have fun together. Looting is really underrated.

9. Balance the world in your relationship. No one person should be responsible for killing ALL the Zombies.

10. I stared at the dead body on top of my car. I stared at the other two on the garage floor. Then I stared at my husband. He was smiling at me. Smiling even though we had just bumped our formerly human, currently zombie killing spree up to a nice round six (not counting Mack, since we didn’t actually know if we’d killed him when he flew off my car in the parking complex).

11. Make requests, not demands. “Please” kill that zombie, honey, I’m out of bullets.

12. Have you ever just wanted to smash a car? Or break a television? Or maybe burn a big fire in the middle of the city square/ if the answer is yes, then you’d have some fun during a zombie infestation. It’s the little moments, you know.

13. It’s a weird thing to be in a city that is, essentially dead. Undead. Whatever.

14. Zombieism breeds alcoholism. It’s true. Look it up.

15. Plan romantic getaways. Or just getaways.

16. These were the times I was glad that I had married a former Boy Scout. Those rope-tying skills had come in handy more than once during our relationship. What? Everyone experiments. Don’t judge.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haha I remember this one - I really enjoyed this read

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...