Monday, 4 March 2013

Your Vote February 2013

I've decided to adopt a new meme (thanks to a follower's comment) called "Your Vote!".

The meme is pretty simple and I'm pretty sure you've seen other blogs host it or something similar.

Basically I'm going to list a poll on the left side of my blog at the beginning of every month where YOU get to choose which book you want me to read and review.

Here are this month's choices!

(Click the titles for their Goodreads page)

Prey (Shifters #4) by Rachel Vincent    
      Heist Society by Ally Carter

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa         Finale (Hush, Hush #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

The book with the most votes by the time the poll closes will be reviewed within the month!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...