Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (04.16.2013) Rewind!: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks "Top Ten Tuesday" is: Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished Yet

It was had to decide on what I thought as series I haven't finished yet. I was wondering if I should choose series that are finished, but I haven't finished reading, or if ones that are still on-going but I am not caught up on.

Then, I stopped thinking. And here is the list:

1. Shifter series by Rachel Vincent

I absolutely love the Shifter series by Rachel Vincent. I've read the first three books in the series and Prey, Shift, and Alpha are all that are left.

2. Jolie Wilkin Seriess by H. P. Mallory


The Jolie Wilkins series by H.P. Mallory was a series I did not expect to be so awesome. I thought that it was going to be a light and fluffy read and it turned out to be completely awesome! I've read the first 2 books in the series and there is three left that I've been itching to get back to.

3. The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout



The Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout is one that I've been wanting to get back and kicking myself for not being on it immediately. I've only read the first one in the series and it has left an impression.

4. Gregor the Overlander


Gregor the Overlander was the first book in the Overland Chronicles. I had to read it for school and I fell madly in love. I so want to go on another adventure with Gregor.

5. Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa


The Iron King was an awesome book and I loved being brought into the world of the Fey. I so want to continue reading about Meg, Ash, and Puck.

6. Frostbite series by Stacey Kennedy


When I first read Supernaturally Kissed I didn't know what to expect. But, what I got was a hilarious (emphasis on hilarious), and unexpectedly awesome supernatural romance.

7. Lorien Legacies by Pittacus Lore


I am Number Four synced it for me, and was, if I recall correctly, the first alien novel I'd read. Then the movie came out and I was in love even more. I sadly haven't been able to get back to the series, but I desperately want to.

8. Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick


I have it. It's calling to me. But, I think I'm afraid. I've been in love with Pat a long time. He was one of my first bad boys. I don't want this one to be disappointing so maybe...just maybe, I'm avoiding it.

9. Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles


Perfect Chemistry was an amazing novel. It was the first book I read that contained a more mature demeanour. It was crazy good and I want more Fuentes

10. Elemental Series by Brigid Kemmerer


Oh dear Merrick. The Merrick brothers are hot. Storm was probably one of the best novels that I read in long while. It was also one of the first I read in an entire sitting. I was captivated. I've the first and second novel as well as 0.50 novella, but I realized how much I miss the Merrick brothers.


So that is my Top Ten series I haven't finished yet. 

What was your "Top Ten Tuesday"?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...