Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character (A Day late)


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This Week's "Top Ten Tuesday" is: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character.

This was ridiculously hard. I love my fictional boys. 

Note that they are in no particular order. Click titles for reviews


1. Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster series by Jamie McGuire


Fighter, Bad Boy, Heartbreaker.

“To douchebags!" he said, gesturing to Brad. "And to girls that break your heart," he bowed his head to me. His eyes lost focus. "And to the absolute fucking horror of losing your best friend because you were stupid enough to fall in love with her.”


2Jackson "Jack" Deveaux from Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

 

Bad Boy, Cajun, Fighter, and drives a motorcycle.

“You’re dressing up and using expensive perfume? Ole Jack senses a trap. Consider me snared.”


3. Sam Henry from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

 

Football player, friend, class clown.

“Yo, guys,” Ty says, peering down into the stroller. “What the hell is that thing? Satan’s spawn?”
“You’d better watch it!” Henry says. He puts on a serious face, throws an arm around my shoulders, and pulls me in close. “That’s our child you’re
talking about.”
Ty smiles, then looks at Jerry Rice. “Its eyes are seriously creeping me out. And I knew something was going on between you two.”
“You’re right,” Henry says. “Woods is my husband, and I’m her wife.”



4. Daemon Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout


An alien with a trashy mouth and crazy green eyes. Enough said.

“Cookie?" he offered, holding a cookie full of chocolate chips.
Upset tummy or not, there was no way I could refuse that. "Sure."
His lips tipped up one side and he leaned toward me, his mouth inches from mine. "Come and get it."
Come and get...? Daemon placed half the cookie between those full, totally kissable lips.
Oh, holy alien babies everywhere...


5. Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Game series by Suzanne Collins


Loyal, loving, a fighter, and a bread-maker. 

"You love me, real or not real?"



6. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


The original bad boy, in my opinion, he is opinionated, stubborn, educated, loyal, and trustworthy.

"You have bewitched me, body and soul."


7. Cole Holland from Alice In Zombieland by Gena Showalter


Zombie fighter, bad boy, loyal, sexy as hell.

“I don’t know. I haven’t left your side.”
“Sweet of you.”
“Not really. I was determined to fight you if you decided to die.”



8. Reyes Alexander Farrow from the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones


Key to hell, spirit, criminal, killer, son of satan, sexy as sin.

"He's an enigma wrapped up in sensuality padlocked with a dozen chains of desire and topped off with a razor-sharp ribbon of danger. There are more layers to him than a billionaire's wedding cake."


9. Patch from the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick


Fallen Angel, bad boy. 

“Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right.” 


10. Jude from Crash series by Nicole Williams


Bad boy, criminal, football star, stud. 

“How does a guy like you promise someone forever at eighteen?”
 “Easy,” he said, pressing a soft kiss into the corner of my mouth. “He finds a girl like you.”


Photobucket


7 comments:

  1. Reyes Alexander Farrow, Daemon <3 <3
    And I haven't read the book, but JEREMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices! And Alice in Zombieland is a very good novel. I pictured Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy) as Cole!!! He is such a hottie in the novel.

      Delete
  2. Oh great picks! Darcy and Daemon made my list, too! I also love Sam Henry!!

    My TTT

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome picks! hubba hubba heheh


    hi ya. I'm your new follower =3

    Lisa @ When She Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following!!! And I can only agree about the hubba bubba part lol

      Delete
  4. Ah, be still my beating heart. This is an awesome list, and I love that you added quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always love quotes from fictional characters that I love!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...