Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (06.18.2013) Top Ten Books on the Top of My Summer TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks "Top Ten Tuesday" is: Top Ten Books on the Top of My Summer TBR List.

Check out the previous and upcoming topics here!

Here is what's on my list!




Divergent #2
Veronica Roth

I just finished the first book and it was awesome!



Unraveling #2
Elizabeth Norris

I recently read the first book and loved it, I can not wait for the second!


Maze Runner #1
James Dashner

I have to read this before the movie comes out.



Sarah Dessen

I love Sarah Dessen. He books are amazing!



The Mortal Instruments #5
Cassandra Clare

Because this series is awesome, and the fact that I haven't read this yet is shameful.



The Infernal Devices #3
Cassandra Clare

Dido from the previous one.


The Program #1
Suzanne Young

The book sounds extremely interesting. 



8. Crush
Crash #3
Nicole Williams

Because Lucy and Jude are extremely awesome together and I love their story.


9. Cinder
Lunar Chronicles #1 
Marissa Meyer

I've heard so much about this series!



10. Finale
Hush, Hush #4
Becca Fitzpatrick

I am procrastinating reading this because I don't want it to come to an end.






Which books are on your Top Ten this week?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. OMG Cinder and The Maze Runner are on my list too!!!! I really want to read Insurgent because I wasn't a huge fan of Divergent and I've heard Insurgent is better so I'm going to try and get to it soon. I read Unraveling a while ago and wasn't a fan of it either so I'm not really excited for Unbreakable, but I'll probably pick it up at some point. I seriously need to catch up on my Sarah Dessen books - I've read quiet a few but haven't gotten to The Moon and More yet *fail* And ugh I haven't read any Cassandra Clare books! I need to remedy that this summer!

    Best of luck with your reading! Can't wait to see your reviews!! :)

    Emily @ Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I need to get on reading the Sarah Dessen book and catching up on the Cassandra Clare books. Best of luck!

      Delete
  2. I've seen most of these on other people's TTT lists for this topic. No wonder -- they all look so good! I'm hoping to get to the Dessen book this summer, too. I've never read anything by her and this one just puts off a perfect summer vibe.

    Happy TTT (a day late)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susan! Sarah's books are all summer books and they are absolutely fantastic! I definitely recommend picking them up! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...