Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (06.25.2013) Top Ten Books I've Read so Far in 2013


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks "Top Ten Tuesday" is: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013

Check out the previous and upcoming topics here!

Here they are, and in no specific order.




Divergent #1
Veronica Roth

This book was amazing!


Wait For You #1
Jennifer L. Armentrout

This book was crazy and awesome all at the same time.


The Secret #1
Jessica Sorensen

Ella and Micha....Forever! I loved it!


Megan Vernon

This book was filled with politics, and romance, and messed up situations. But it rocked. Oh, lord did it rock.


Drew + Fable #1
Monica Murphy

This was the craziest of the crazy and one of the best New Adult books ever!


Drew + Fable #2
Monica Murphy

The sequel. Just as crazy and messed up as the previous.


Baby Doll #1
Heidi Acosta

This book was awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!


8. Dualed
Dualed #1
Elsie Chapman

Although this book has some similarities with Hunger Games it was also a great dystopian novel in my opinion.


Arum #1
Jennifer L. Armentrout

Written in the world of the Lux series we get the other side of the story with the Arum! And...a lot more sexiness.


10. REAL
Real, Raw, & Ripped #1
Katy Evans

There was a lot of emotion in this book...I don't know how else to explain it. 




What are your Top Ten Books you've read this year?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Your list looks like fun!! I haven't read any of these but now I am going to look them up on goodreads! :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...