Thursday, 20 June 2013

Quotes: Of Triton by Anna Banks


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
Of Triton (Of Poseidon #2) by Anna Banks (Click title for review)

It's short, but sweet, and there may be some spoilers.

1. When our eyes meet, he shakes his head ever so slightly, As if to say, “Don’t do it.” As if to say, “You really don’t want to do it.” As if to say, “I know you really want to do it, but i’m asking you not to. As a friend.”

2. “Did you hear what I said? She's ex-Mob. Her gun probably eats guns like that for breakfast.” 

3. “I can't believe our parents wanted more offspring after you," Rayna tells Grom. Even hoarse, she's still able to infuse her irritation in each forced word. "After birthing an idiot like you, I'd never think about having more-”. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...