Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Quotes: Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read: 
Unbreakable (Unraveling #2) by Elizabeth Norris (Click title for review)

There may be some spoilers, as well as foul-language thanks to Elijah.

1. “Don’t let that go to your head. It’s not that I think you’re that great or anything, but you’re not half bad for a chick.”
“You’re not exactly a party either,” I say, because trading insults with Elijah is something I can handle. He must feel the same because he flashes me a grin.

2. “Whatever J,” Elijah says. “This is the second fucking time time I’ve gotten shot when I was with you. I don’t think we can be friends anymore.”
For some reason, the fact that we are friends makes me want to smile. 

3. “I didn't used to be like this. I didn't believe in love and romance and swooning. My default setting was bitch” 

4. “Janelle, you're my home.”



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love Elijah! This is such a fun series, I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...