Thursday, 31 October 2013

Quotes! The Only One by Magan Vernon


Here are some of my favourite quotes from my recent read:
The Only One by Magan Vernon (Click title for review)

Potential Spoilers, and sexual content!

1. “Maybe you should just take it off up in my room and I can help you get dry.” He leaned in, his full lips right on my ear. “Or make you wetter.” 

2. “It’s always been you and me, Red. Even before we were us. You’ve always had the control in this relationship. Some things may distract us, but I’ll always come back to you” 

3. “Now let’s go back to your place and bake shit and watch Harry Potter.”

4. “Watch it, loincloth, I’m not afraid to spork your eyes out.”

5. “I don’t want any other girl.” He shook his head and took a step closer, cupping my face in his hands. “I belong with you and you belong with me.”

6. “I’m a fan of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Brunette and doesn’t mind a guy that’s an animal? Hell yeah.”

7. “I’m glad you feel that way.” His breath tickled my jaw line before he ran his tongue along it. “But I’m sorry about your back.”
“What about my back?” I murmured, lost in the trance of where his tongue was going to go next.
He shoved my back against the mattress, pulling my arms above my head before he crawled on top of me, straddling my hips. “I’m sorry that it might be sore in the morning.”

8. “I want to be your knight in shining armor.”

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...