Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (05.06.2014) Top Ten Covers I Would Frame as Art


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish

This weeks "Top Ten Tuesday" is: Top Ten covers that I would frame as art work.

Check out the previous and upcoming topics here!






Tahereh Mafi

These covers are brilliantly beautiful!








__________________________________________________





Gwendolyn Heasley

There is just something about this cover that is beautiful and relaxing at the same time. 








__________________________________________________



Elizabeth Norris

These covers represent the series extremely well and I love that! They are also strikingly beautiful in my opinion.





__________________________________________________





4. The Lost 
Sarah Beth Durst

What a beautiful and colourful cover!








__________________________________________________


Eve Silver

The covers are so colourful they are what drew me to the series!









__________________________________________________


Veronica Rossi

This book covers are so vibrant I can't stop looking at them!

__________________________________________________




Nicole Williams

I really like the first two covers in the series, and I don't think I would necessarily put them in my living room or anything, but they are extremely beautiful none the less. 


__________________________________________________



Trisha Leigh


These covers are awesome because they are each a different tone and form one picture. Love it!









__________________________________________________




9. Crash 
Nicole Williams

I love this cover! It's the original cover for the book and I find it represents the book perfectly! Its beautifully done and I love the contrast between the messy shoes and the ballerina. 








__________________________________________________






Rachel Vincent

I don't know what else to say besides: The Colours! These covers are beautiful to me!








Feel free to link up your Top Ten Tuesday below!


 photo Signature11_zpsd46d1ce8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...