Thursday, 1 January 2015

2015 ABC Reading Challenge


Another Challenge!

I've decided to do the ABC Reading Challenge again!

This year I am giving myself a set of rules. 

1. The first is a rule I'm implementing called the "Tag-Team" rule. I have the option of 'tagging-out' one title for another that starts with the same letter. This can only be done 2x in the entire year (not per book) and a book can only be 'tagged-out' for another book that I have yet to read.

2. My second rule is a "tap-out" rule. Basically it was very difficult to find a book for X, and Z that were books I thought I would enjoy, so I'm giving myself the option of 'tapping-out' 1 book in the entire challenge. This will occur if I find myself really really not enjoying the book and I can not find a replacement. 

Now, lets get down to it.

(Click on the title of a book to be brought to it's Goodreads.com page).

A


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

B


Breathe by Abbi Glines

C


Cinder by Marissa Meyer

D


Delirium by Lauren Oliver

E


The Elite by Kiera Cass

F


Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

G


Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

H


The Host by Stephanie Meyer

I


The Immortal Rules, The by Julie Kagawa

J



K


Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett

L


Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern

M


The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

N


Near & Far by Nicole Williams

O


Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

P


Partials by Dan Wells

Q


The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter

R


Rush by Eve Silver

S


Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

T


The Treatment by Suzanne Young

U


Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

V


Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland

W


Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley

X


X Marks the Scot by Victoria Roberts

Y



Z


Zorro by Isabel Allende

So, thats my ABC Challenge list!

Is anyone else out there doing this challenge? If so let me know in the comments below!


 photo Signature-2015_zps4a9b81dd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...