Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday 2015.01.07


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I can't wait for:


Never Never 
by Colleen Hoover and Tarry Fisher


Best friends since they could walk. 
In love since they were fourteen. 
Complete strangers since this morning. 

He'll do anything to remember.  
She'll do anything to forget.

ETA: January 11th 2015! (For Kindle, unsure of release dates for any other edition).

That sounds amazing! I can't wait to download this bad boy onto my Kindle!!!!
Who else is excited for it?

 photo Signature-2015_zps4a9b81dd.jpg

7 comments:

  1. YES! I cannot wait for this one, too! My two favorite authors -- great pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm pretty excited! Let me know what you think once you've read it!

      Delete
  2. I don't know the author but ..WOW! The summary sounds incredible !
    Straight to my to-read pile ^^

    Sara @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen Hoover is one of my favourites! I hope you read it and enjoy it! Let me know what you think once you've read it

      Delete
  3. I featured this one a bit back. Love me some CoHo! I cannot wait! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...