Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday 2015.01.21


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week I am eagerly awaiting:


by Victoria Aveyard


The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of
those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?

ETA: Feb 10th 2015!

I am so excited for this! What are you excited for?

 photo Signature-2015_zps4a9b81dd.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I read this, and loved this! Hope you get ahold of it soon!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many mixed reviews of this book!
    I guess I'll have to see first hand how it really is! :P

    Ps. I have a blog as well, written both in English and Italian. I'd love if you stopped by :) -> http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...